Running your own business can be stressful and overwhelming. From administrative tasks to marketing, it can leave little time for actually growing your business.
This year give yourself the gift of time by hiring a VA. Here are a few advantages to adding a virtual assistant to your team.
- EXPERIENCE: A virtual assistant may specialize in a particular area. Instead of struggling to learn a new program utilize your VA. They are likely to have valuable experience working for different types of companies, as well as the ability to adapt to different environments.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Skip the lengthy interview process by hiring a VA who has the exact skills you’re looking for. Save money by hiring a virtual assistant as needed instead of a full-time salaried employee. At ChatterBoss we even match you based on your personality type to make sure we can set you up for a great relationship with your new assistant.⠀
- SET UP CRMs: Have your VA help you set up a new CRM or revamp your old one, or research the best CRM for your needs.
- MANAGE YOUR INBOX: Hire a VA to monitor your inbox and notify you when important messages come through, create email templates or get your inbox back down to zero.
- CLIENT FACING SUPPORT: When you have a new lead or client, have your VA send welcome emails, as well as onboarding new people. This will free up your time to actually work with the client instead of dealing with all the admin.
Still unsure if your business can benefit from a VA? Book a complimentary call and we’d be happy to discuss your needs and where we can step in to help.