Being an entrepreneur is hard. Constantly trying to be in two places at once and wearing multiple hats. Between communicating with your team, paying your employees, and tracking your expenses it becomes imperative to find the right apps to manage all of your tasks and help your business operate more efficiently. It will also give you some time back.
When it comes to time-saving software, we’re pretty much experts. (Not to toot our own horns, but … we’re working with dozens of apps every single day).
Here’s a list of our 10 favorite apps, which cover everything from contract management to social media scheduling to full-on 'Client Relationship Management' (CRM) software.
- ChatterBoss App: Easily communicate with your dedicated assistant through text or voice notes and view the projects your assistant is currently working on.
- Loom: A video messaging app that helps you communicate through shareable videos. You can record your desktop and share the video instantly.
- Calendly: A scheduling software app for organizing meetings and appointments between you and your customers.
- Monday.com: A project management and workflow app that allows people to work on the same project simultaneously.
- Zapier: An app that helps you automate repetitive tasks between two or more apps without coding.
- Slack: An instant messaging app that allows you to communicate with employees and coworkers. Create multiple public or private channels, share images, documents and PDFs right within the app.
- Tailwind: This app allows you to schedule and manage all of your Pinterest Pins from one place.
- Metricool: This app allows you to easily schedule and publish your content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and TikTok. You can also analyze, manage and monitor all of your content.
- Quickbooks: This app allows you to send invoices and pay your employees.
- Asana: A project management app that helps teams stay on track, hit deadlines, and reach goals by automating workflows and visualizing projects in real-time across multiple teams.
Need help getting these apps set up? Book a complimentary call and we’d be happy to discuss how we can help.
I founded ChatterBoss in 2017 after a decade spent working as a top-level assistant for A-list celebrities and as the Chief of Staff for high-net-worth individuals and CEOs.
See All Posts