Do you struggle to work with more than 1 or 2 clients per day?
At ChatterBoss we’re experts in working with multiple clients on a daily basis… and making them feel like the only client.
If we can do it, so can you. Here's a quick breakdown:
1. Set up automated responses to emails and DMs: Include a message telling people who to ask for, which kind of information, and when they can expect a follow-up.
2. Time block (and color block): Spend 1 hour to 90 minutes of deep work each day on every client, turn off distractions from any other clients during these blocks. This forces you to cut your workload into digestible chunks, and keeps you consistent in your touch points with your clients throughout the week.
3. Batch create your social content: Take one day each week to dedicate to your social media. Knock out posts, and put them into a scheduler.
4. Batch Communicate: Build in scheduled times to check your email and other notifications.
5. Build in breaks: Take at least 25 minutes to step away from the screen in-between your time blocks.
By including these habits as a consistent part of your daily routine, you’ll become more productive and less stressed out.
Still struggling? Book a complimentary call and we’d be happy to discuss your needs and where we can step in to help.
A successful marketing plan relies heavily on the pulling-power of advertising copy. Writing result-oriented ad copy is difficult.