Being an entrepreneur is challenging. According to a Capital One Small Business Survey, 42% of small business owners have reported recently experiencing burnout and 62% of business owners reported working longer hours. This can cause major problems in your business.
One way to counteract this is to delegate out tasks. Many entrepreneurs who come to us know they should be delegating but aren’t sure what tasks to handoff.
Here’s a list of our top 5:
1. Email Management: Creating templates, organizing files, and forwarding only the emails you need to read.
2. Social media strategy: Posting, engaging with potential customers, and strategizing.
3. Research and Reporting: Case prep, competitor research and audience analysis.
4. Standard Operating Procedure Creation: Building systems that are easily recreated to keep you organized.
5. Customer Relationship Management Support: Following up with clients, scheduling, and setting up meetings and reminders.
By offloading these 5 tasks you reduce your change for burnout and get your time back. This allows you to focus on building your business, creating more products for your clients or simply taking a step back and allowing yourself to rest and recharge without worrying about your business.
Ready to say goodbye to burnout? Get started by booking a complimentary call and let us take you and your business to the next level.
A successful marketing plan relies heavily on the pulling-power of advertising copy. Writing result-oriented ad copy is difficult.